Monday, December 20, 2010

The Only Cute Baby

All babies are cute, or, to make the meaning align with history, cuteness is defined by babies.

Cuteness is composed of those features that appear infantile and, consequently, trigger an instinctual nurturing response, a recognition of the fragility of the so called cute object. Therefore, to say that a baby is cute would be redundant...

Unless there was something overwhelming abouts its humanity, something powerful in the sentiment of its being that even I would have to choke up, and even I would have to admit that I submit to the transcendental semantic truth of the existence of this "cute baby."

I have found such a child, and I share it, now, with you...

http://current.com/102vo4c

3 comments:

  1. I was anxious as to what would come up, but this was really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhfhGbCfoKG1MsZlxM5q3XGRphEdHdujbs1zJ2K-H4oB2deBefYg

    "Unless there was something overwhelming abouts its humanity, something powerful in the sentiment of its being that even I would have to choke up, and even I would have admit that I submit to the transcendental semantic truth of the existence of this "cute baby.""

    ReplyDelete